The cancellation policies for Deccan Odyssey train journeys:
In case of FITs
- Any cancellation must be advised immediately by Email and subsequently confirmed by letter to the
Central Reservation Division.
- If the cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure, no cancellation crarges.
- If the cancellation is made 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 20% of the ticket value will be forfeited.
- If the cancellation is made 30 to 44 days prior to departure, 50% of the ticket value will be forfeited.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days prior to departure, 100% of the ticket value will be forfeited.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel/ train services (due to whatsoever reason) by yourself (by client) after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on total cost of the tour package.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel/ train services (due to whatsoever reason) by us (by company) after the booking is made by us – Following two options are available:
- Client would be provided with Credit Note for the booking amount paid and same can be used anytime in the future by the client for themselves or any of their family members, friends, or anyone else as recommended by them.
- In case the client wants the refund – then a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on the total cost of the tour package and remaining amount (after deducting this 10% service charge) would be refunded.
- In above both the situation – the cancellation charges, as applicable for cancellation of services related to flight tickets/ train tickets/ hotel bookings/ travel services / Guide services would also be recovered from the client.
- In case you cancel your trip after commencement the refund would be restricted to a limited amount that would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers, airlines, train authorities, transporter and other suppliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, train tickets, flight tickets, transportation, missed meals and any other services etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns shall not be responsible for, or be deemed to be in default on account of any failure to perform or due to delay in performance of any of its obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, if such performance is rendered impracticable by the occurrence of acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, pandemic, epidemics, outbreak of disease or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (“Force Majeure”).
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and client (you)– both shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, the Terms and conditions of use given hereunder, shall again become fully operative.
However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and client (you) of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure.
All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Terms & conditions for Group booking will be separate and same will be advised on case to case basis.