"Book a Double Occupancy Cabin and your Companion Travels Free"
(in a separate deluxe cabin
Deccan Odyssey Selected Departures
|Maharashtra Wild Trail
|Maharashtra Wild Trail
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is applicable for bookings made for the period of March 2019 – May 2019 on Maharashtra Splendor & Maharashtra Wild Trail journeys only.
- Valid for FIT bookings with passenger passport copies only.
- Valid for all bookings made by 31st December 2018 with advances.
- Valid only for "Deluxe cabins on Twin/Double Sharing"
- Not applicable on single occupancy cabin
- Not Applicable on Presidential Suite
- GST of 5% will be charged extra on total invoice cost.
- This offer is valid only for the below mentioned dates:
- As a policy of Deccan Odyssey, we reserve the right to change or cancel the operations of any departure on Deccan Odyssey which shall be informed 45 days in advance to the departure date.
- As per policy, once a booking is done with the passenger names, name change or any amendment is not allowed. It is taken as cancelled and retention shall be charged as applicable
Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms
- All meals (B,L,D)
- Soft beverages during the journey
- Valet service
- Still camera fees
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
- Taxes including 5.00% (subject to change as per Govt. directives) Goods and Services tax, Insurance , gratuities
- Laundry and alcoholic Beverages
- Video and professional Still camera fees
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- International and Domestic air tickets
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- All activities mentioned as 'options' in the itinerary.
- Booking to be confirmed with advances before 31st Dec 2018.
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- 20% of the ticket value at the time of booking (Non-Refundable)
- 80% of the ticket value 45 days before the departure date
- Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling from the time of booking till 45 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 – 30 days prior to the departure date
- Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date