Deccan Odyssey Fare
Provided here is the detail of Deccan Odyssey tariff for various categories of accommodation and occupancy level. The accommodation in the Deccan Odyssey train comes in two different category – Deluxe Cabin and Presidential Suite. Further for Deluxe Cabins accommodation, guests planning their travel on board this Indian luxury train could choose to book their seating on single, double or triple occupancy basis. Deccan Odyssey prices for various level of occupancy for per person per journey basis is mentioned below to assist you in choosing the accommodation you require during your Deccan Odyssey train trip to Maharashtra.
Terms & Conditions
- Children between 5 to 12 years of age get 50% discount on the tariff. Children below 5 years travel for free. It is mandatory for all the guests to submit the age proof of children at the time of issuance of tickets.
- 10% surcharge will be levied on the Christmas and New Year departures.
- Service Tax @ 3.09% is applicable on the total journey price.
- Cost of journey is subject to change without prior information.
The Deccan Odyssey Tariff includes the following:
Travel, catering, conducted sightseeing, entrance fee at monuments, parks, palaces and boat rides.
The Deccan Odyssey Tariff does not include:
Fees for video camera, charges for laundry and telephone calls, drinks, business car facilities, liquor and tips etc
The booking policies for the Deccan Odyssey tariffs (FIT) are as follows:
- You are required to pay 20% of ticket value at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest 80% of the ticket value is to be paid 60 days before departure
The booking policies for the Deccan Odyssey tariff (Group) are as follows:
- In case of group booking, you are required to pay 50% of the ticket value at the time of booking confirmation
- Rest 50% of the ticket value is to be paid 75 days before departure
The cancellation policies for Deccan Odyssey train journey (FIT) are as follows:
In case of FITs
• If the cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure, 5% of the ticket value will be forfeited
• If the cancellation is made 30 to 59 days prior to departure, 20 of the ticket value will be forfeited.
• If the cancellation is made 15 to 29 days prior to departure, the whole amount of the journey will be forfeited.
The cancellation policies for Deccan Odyssey train journey (Groups) are as follows:
• If the cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure, 10% of the ticket value will be forfeited.
• If the cancellation is made 0 to 59 days prior to departure, the whole amount of the journey will be forfeited